taste . share . remember
What kind of experience hotel would we be if you couldn’t take some of those goodies also home with you at the end of your stay? A pretty bad one we reckon! SO – here it is. The Shelf at Novanta is the place to find and order almost* anything you might miss from the mountain once you get home.
*The Tuscan sunshine, Meri’s massages and that glorious view are currently unsuitable for sustainable packaging
Perhaps you already know a little bit about our wonderful kitchen team … but along with the fantastic work they do in our kitchen providing our delicious foodplan all week, they also spend their spare time foraging, growing + collecting all the seasonal bounties of our valley, and pickling, curing, jamming and syruping to their hearts content!
Think Tuscany in a bottle … what more do you need?
- Ragu (different types of meat possible) – €5.00
- Vegetarian Mushroom Ragu – €5.00
- Novanta’s homemade tomato sauce – €4.50
- Breakfast favourite: Blood orange marmalade – €4.50
- Plum jam from our trees – €4.50
- Pickled veg from the valley – €6.00
- Taralli – €4.00
- Limoncello – €17.50
- Selected Wines (per 3) – €45.00
- Vinsanto (small) – €12.00
- Cutting boards (small) – €20.00
- Cutting boards (large) – €26,00
how to order
Whilst we are grappling with the joys of building online ordering platforms we stick with the old fashioned methods. Ordering can be done by email to email@example.com or whilst you are on the mountain testing the products first hand!