revive . restore . regenerate
Yoga retreats @ novanta
RELAX & RECONNECT
Now is the time to dive deep within! Join Lisanne + Emma for a transformative yoga + breathwork retreat, tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. We offer six magical days to relax, unwind, and some back to your true nature. Join us to reconnect with your heart, nature and like minded souls.
Allow yourself to disconnect from your daily grind as you reconnect with your inner self, nature, and the joy of living. Each day of this retreat is connected to a different theme based on one of the five Chinese elements and their corresponding energies, seasons and emotions. We will create a positive, loving and safe dynamic in which you will be guided on a journey inwards through daily yoga, meditation and or breathwork practises.
Life at Novanta is peaceful and easy. You will be served delicious and healthy, home cooked meals three times a day. In between classes there is enough space to do whatever your heart desires. Whether you want to float blissfully in our infinity pool, have a massage or feel adventurous: the options are endless and so are the views.
We invite you to go on this inner journey with us.
about the teachers
Emma & Lisanne have been teaching this retreat at Novanta several times a year since 2018. After many successful editions the retreat is ever- evolving, just as Emma & Lisanne are constantly evolving as teachers and of course human beings.
Emma: “Being able to guide these retreats is just so special. The fact that we may call this ‘work’ still feels surreal. The location, the staff, the views and of course all the incredible people we already had the honour to welcome and meet here, it just never gets old.”
Emma’s exploration along the path of self-enquiry started with a journey around the globe in 2011. These travels guided her to India, a place that became a second home over the years and where she trained to become a yoga teacher, specialising in Yin and Prenatal yoga, but with a background in vinyasa as well. Emma is also a breathwork trainer and will guide you through the breathwork sessions. Besides this Emma works as a photographer and will be taking photos during the retreat.
Per person for a shared bedroom with ensuite bathroom and twin beds
Per person for a semi-private* bedroom in a shared suite (max 2 people) with ensuite.
Per person for a private single studio bedroom with private ensuite bathroom.
* The semi-private rooms are rooms that have their own beds in a private space. The rooms are either separated by different floors, a curtain or a door. Please be aware that in some of the suites a bedroom needs to be passed to get to the shared bathroom.
- Full board accommodation in authentic & unique rooms
- Daily meditation & breathing classes
- 2 daily yoga classes: an energizing flow in the morning and restorative or yin in the afternoon
- Special classes: Aroma flow with essential oils & Yoga Nidra
- Sunset evening meditation
- Silent hike to the monastery of La Verna
- Homemade Pizza night
- Full access to the outdoor swimming pool with stunning views
- Cozy evenings by the fireplace
- Communal dining with homemade Italian food
- Opening & Closing sharing ceremonies
- Additional: Local and organic wines from the Tuscan region
- Additional treatments to book are massages and acupuncture sessions.
a typical day
- Morning tea & fruit
- Morning meditation and rejuvenating yoga practice
- Healthy breakfast
- Time to relax or hiking
- Nourishing lunch
- Enjoying the scenery and/or optional treatments
- Yin yoga, Breathwork or another special class or workshop
- Shared outdoor dinner overlooking the valley
- Relaxation or bedtime
We’ll start off the first day with lunch at 14:00 and will practise together on that day at 17:00. We’ll finish after breakfast on the last day around 10:00. Please make sure to book your flights accordingly.
All levels of yoga experience are welcome. Optional treatments to book are massages, healings and/or acupuncture sessions. Availability depending on the therapists joining us this edition.
“You will be staying in Novanta: a truly unique 1000 year old village, situated on top of the tranquil Tuscan hills. You will be surrounded by luscious green mountains and endless serenity. No cars, no pollution, no noise, no distractions and no people besides you, your fellow yogi’s and our wonderful staff. It’s not just a hotel, but an entire village that will be all yours to enjoy during the retreat. It’s run by four Dutchies who put their heart and soul in rebuilding the village into this extraordinary place. The staff is incredibly attentive and will make your stay unforgettable.” Lisanne + Emma